Monday, August 13, 2007

my favourite things

The number 19 - as in pairs of socks knitted (not including single sox) since Sept 2006. Yay!


This is my first completed pair for Indigo Moon.

And I got an unexpected package (rather, I totally forgot about it) in the mail today. It's something that combines my favourite things - cats, knitting, and fabric!


It's a fabric FQ of knitting cats! It's soooo great! I sent Wendy some fabric last month that she needed to complete a quilt. I found her request at Missing Fabrics and we agreed to swap. It's a great service. Last year, I helped another person by sending her some Hershey's Kisses fabric in exchange for (what else?) cat fabric. I am going to save this FQ for something special.

I am finally knitting the cuff of my River Rapids sock. I should be able to finish it tonite. Double yay!

1 comment:

PurlingPirate said...

I love the color of those socks!

And I have that same cat fabric!