Thursday, September 20, 2007

catnap

Hubby, the human cat sofa:


The cats are glad that their Daddy has such long legs. I can see why they're looking for warm legs - it's cold and miserable outside.

No knitting today. I've been getting my Monkey swap package ready to mail. Just a few more things...

I did a lot of knitting yesterday at Knit Nite. I was working on the not-a-cable cable scarf. I'm getting bored of it. I hope that I have enough momentum to finish it. I'm not even halfway yet.

Christmas knitting is starting to stack up. A friend gave me some sock yarn to knit her a pair of socks for her friend for Christmas. I am madly shopping for yarn for a cardigan that I promised my Mom. There's just 3 months til Christmas. Yikes!

1 comment:

ikisti said...

:) Christmas knitting in 3 months... i'll think happy thoughts for you.