Sunday, August 10, 2008

The interview

Me: What is your favorite thing about my knitting?
Hubby: I don't know. You make me socks.

Me: What is your least favorite thing about my knitting?
Hubby: **no hesitation** Waiting for you to finish a row.

Me: What is something I have knitted that you recall as being good?
Hubby: The 3rd pair of socks that you made for me.

Me: Do you think knitters have an expensive hobby?
Hubby: **laughs** No. I'm blissfully unaware of how much money you spend on knitting.

Me: Do you have any hobbies?
Hubby: Me? Is cycling a hobby.
Me: Sure.

Me: What are your hobbies?
Hubby: Cycling.

Me: If we compared money spent on hobbies, who would win?
Hubby: I don't know. What are you doing?

Me: Has my knitting in public ever embarrassed you?
Hubby: No

Me: You can't remember any times in particular?
Hubby: That I was embarrassed or that you were knitting?
Me: Nevermind.

Me: Do you know my favorite kind of yarn?
Hubby: No. Does purple count? Socks That Rock - is that your favourite?

Me: Can you name another blog?
Hubby: Other than Yarn Floozies? Harlot? Purling Ps?

Me: Do you mind that I want to check out yarn stores everywhere we go?
Hubby: No.

Me: Do you understand the importance of a swatch?
Hubby: No. Ok, maybe.
Me: Yes?
Hubby: **shakes head** Maybe.

Me: Do you read Yarn Floozies?
Hubby: No.

Me: Have you ever left a comment?
Hubby: Nope.

Me: Do you think the house would be cleaner if I didn't knit?
Hubby: No.

Me: Is there anything you would like to add in closing?
Hubby: Who am I talking to? Run...

PS. The wedding was great! The rain held off long enough for the ceremony and photos. Then it just poured!!!

2 comments:

PurlingPirate said...

Aah, what a good husband you have! And I'm honored that he named my blog! Hee!

gayle said...

You DO have a good husband, Dotty. He gave the right answers to pretty much all the questions posed.