Friday, July 11, 2008

more finishing up

I'm really accomplishing things on my list.


Pattern: Springing Up Flowers and Happy Hunny Bear
Yarn: Bernat Handicrafter Cotton
Needles: 4.5mm circs
Notes: Another washcloth for the boutique and the second Pooh bear one for my nieces. The flower one is huge so it takes a lot longer to knit up.

My mailman is an early bird so I don't freak out when the doorbell rings before 9am (I think he's only ever seen me in my jammies/housecoat). But this week, he set a new record - 8:03am. I know this because I was sitting in front of the laptop and I looked at the clock before I got up to answer the door. Waiting for me was some Bartlett Fisherman's 2 ply.


I traded some sock yarn and a large project bag for these 4 skeins. They smell so sheepy! I love it. Don't know what I'll make but there's enough for a sweater for my bf. She likes this colour a lot.

Oh and I spent some of my birthday money on a quilt book - Art to Heart: Many Thanks. I bought it for this one quilt block:


I love old quilts and cats!

3 comments:

Bea said...

ooo..that yarn looks like it will be really cozy. I love the sheepy smell.

Bea said...

I meant to say that the poo bear washcloth is really cute too, but apparently I don't type as fast as my brain is moving.

PurlingPirate said...

Look at you go and getting things done! Good for you!!!

That quilt block is awesome! And exactly how I feel about quilts.