Wednesday, December 24, 2008

ready for Christmas

The last Christmas knit is off the needles.


Pattern: Elegant Cat Cloth by Tawnie's Knits
Yarn: Bernat Handicrafter cotton
Needles: 4.5mm straights
Notes: Did a garter stitch border instead of the moss stitch. Made some changes to rows 13 & 49. If you knit the cloth per the pattern, the cat is reversed from the image on the website so I knit the second one by reading each row backwards.

Since I had the kitchen cotton out, I crocheted myself a quick tawashi.


Pattern: improvised from this pattern - tawashi (the PDF won't load on my computer)
Yarn: Bernat Handicrafter cotton
Hook: 5mm
Notes: Made just for fun

Here's a snow update picture:


The snow is officially higher than my knee high boots so my pants get wet. We have to go out and drop off some presents today and then we're coming home and watching movies until we have to go out tomorrow.


Phoebe wishes everyone a Meowy Christmas and hopes Santa drops a can of sardines in her stocking tonite.


Ricky sez: "Bah Humbug! Turn up the heat!"

2 comments:

PurlingPirate said...

There is no way I could operate in that weather. Now I know why bears hibernate!

Bea said...

Happy Christmas!!