Monday, December 29, 2008

hack, cough, wheeze

It's 1:30pm and I'm still in my jammies. I have finally succumbed to my first cold of the season. Blech. Lucky me, I've got lots of books, chocolate, and tea to keep me company.

Hubby drove me into work on Sat (cuz the snow makes parking on the street impossible) and when I walked through the door, my boss tells me that there's no power. So after some discussion, she decides to close for the day and her husband drove me home. All the melting snow is heavy and a number of trees are falling down and taking down power lines. Not good.

Not much knitting to report. Just lots of shopping (for clothes), hanging out with my family, and eating. My left wrist twinges when I knit. I think I hurt myself shoveling snow.

Off to find a warm cat to nap with. I'm pretty sure Ricky's burrowed under the quilt on our bed.

3 comments:

PurlingPirate said...

Oh no!! Hang in there!! The Squid and I have spent the Christmas holiday with kleenex stuck up our noses. Makes for great holiday photos.

Bea said...

I hope you are better soon! Hugs!!

Jane said...

Thanks for entering my contest. I hope that you feel better soon!
Jane