Sunday, July 26, 2009

I need a vacation

I'm back from a week of camping. It was hot and lots of fun. We rode wave runners again and this time, my 7 year old niece wanted to drive. At one point, she yanked on the throttle and nearly knocked hubby off because he wasn't hanging on. She's quite the speed demon! I'll post pictures when I get around to yanking them off the camera.

In the meantime, I'm busy looking for a used SUV. Hubby's Jeep died on the driveway just before we left. I'm thankful that it croaked before we took it camping with us. And there's a plumber in the laundry room with a 100 foot snake running through our main drain. There's a clog somewhere and sewage is backing up into our downstairs shower. Very smelly and very icky. It's sooo hot & humid, I need a shower, and driving to the gas station to pee is making me a little crazy.

2 comments:

Bea said...

Camping sounds fun at least. That other stuff? Not so much.

Chris said...

Ugh!!! Hang in there...