Monday, March 30, 2009

lending my support

I, too know many people that have been touched by this horrible disease. My grandfather passed away from cancer, a good friend of mine lost her second battle with breast cancer shortly after giving birth to her daughter, and yet another friend had both breasts removed to save her life. And these are just a few examples.

To support Tony, I'm offering a raffle prize. If you donate $40CAD or more, your name will be entered to win a pair of hand knit socks made by me. I make great socks!


The winner will get to pick the colours, fibre, and washability. PLUS your donation still counts towards entries in Gladys' yarn raffle. Think about it - for a $40 donation, you get a chance at winning a custom pair of socks AND 8 chances to win some yarn (think Wollmeise!!!!). So go donate and good luck!

No comments: