Wednesday, May 12, 2010

And more prizes!

Regular blog readers may remember Michelle from San Diego, who came for a whirlwind visit of Vancouver and then met Dotty and me for dinner. (No, the three of us aren't related!)

Well, the news is that she emailed me to donate a few more prizes to the raffle ...

Two skeins of Malabrigo Laceweight yarn in the Blue Surf colourway.

Two skeins of green Himalaya Yarn Tibet Wool/Silk (300 yards, bulky yarn).

And a skein of Socks that Rock Lightweight in Dixie Chick!

Wow -- thank you so much, Michelle! This is so generous of you -- and I totally hope to see you again at Sock Summit next year. I'll bring the wine. ;-)

2 comments:

ColorSlut said...

MORE PRIZES. Yikes. I'm trying to get everyone I know to give. I hope they all do!

knitseashore said...

Wow -- so happy you are getting so many prizes! I hope that means the donations are pouring in too!! I hope Tony and Markus' training is going well and the weather is cooperating!