Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Raffle prizes galore!

I'm delighted to add four more prizes to the raffle prize pool tonight!

Hilary sent me two skeins of Dream in Color Smooshy -- these will be two separate prizes.

The first one is in GoGo Grassy.
And the second one is in Ruby River.

Thanks, Hilary, for your donations, and for the amazing shout-out you wrote on your blog! It made me cry, in a good way. ;-)

And Angela from San Francisco has donated two additional skeins.

The first is Kauni Wool Effektgarn in the EQ/Rainbow colourway. (Thanks to Tammy for the lovely yarn photo!)

And her last, but by no means least, donation is one skein of Wollmeise 80/20 Twin sock yarn in Pferfferminz Prinz (translates to "Peppermint Prince").

As a sidenote: I "met" Angela for the first time about two years ago. I was finishing up my Icarus, and I'd run out of yarn about two rows from the bindoff. I whined about my predicament somewhere on Ravelry, and she offered to send me enough to finish my project. I ended up not needing to take her up on it because Tony picked up the last skein of my colour in the city for me (yes I called every yarn store in town), at a yarn store by his office. But I was so touched by her generosity at the time -- and here she is again, with even more yarny goodness!

*Smooches* and hugs to both of you!

4 comments:

sara said...

Excuse me for drooling on your post.

ColorSlut said...

Goodness. The best prizes. I hope it is helping get people to donate!

Chris said...

Gorgeous yarns!

wenat said...

Dotty's husband is keeping the stats in the sidebar -- thanks, everyone for buying tickets!!!