Friday, February 12, 2010

let the games begin

I watched the Olympic torch as it made its way around Vancouver. It passed right in front of hubby's office building. He went out to watch and I took pictures of the event on our big screen TV. I got a picture of him:


Click to embiggen. He's on the left - I circled his head.

I've got all my Olympic gear ready to go.


And yes, that's a real cow bell. Scares the daylights out of Ricky when I shake it. LOL!


For the Ravelympics/Knitting Olympics, I am making Helleborus Yoke.




I don't know what to say about these two pictures except that Ricky is really attracted to wet wool.

2 comments:

Chris said...

May loves wet wool, too! When I wash socks and have them draining in the sink, she will go lie on top of them and get very soggy.

geela said...

That is amazing that you picked hubby out of that crowd. It's all very exciting, isn't it? I've got all my hand work projects ready to go for the next 2 weeks.

Looking at the cat pictures makes me wonder if Ricky is attracted to wet wool or attractive to wet wool. He kind looks like a mitten magnet.