I've been saving up a bunch of randomness for a day like today - rainy, cold (I broke down and turned the furnace back on yesterday), I can't go out cuz I'm sick, miss my quilting friends kinda day.
1. Kauni superwash!!! Oh my, I might have to buy some.
2. And there are new colours of Noro Kureyon Sock! I love this one and this one. If my lys gets these in stock, I'll go nuts.
3. I've been contemplating playing around with sock blanks a la Flat Feet. I have 8 skeins of undyed fingering, an old knitting machine, and lots of kool aid. Could be fun while I'm stuck at home.
4. Trying to decide what to do with 3300 yards of fingering linen that's on its way to me. Do I really think I want to knit all of that up? Not likely. I'm looking at weaving it into a ton of dish towels or something like that. A friend has kindly offered to loan me her weaving loom and I might take her up on it.
5. My computer caught a virus that my anti-virus software can't detect. Everyone should update their Flash plug-ins/add-ons to the latest version asap.
6. As you may have noticed in yesterday's post, Lego Indiana Jones was released on Tues. Hubby picked up a copy yesterday and we played the first "chapter" of Raiders of the Lost Ark yesterday night. I was Indy and got my butt smacked by the bad guys. A whip isn't much of a weapon against spears. So much fun! I highly recommend it. Might have to sneak in a few hours of playing while hubby's at work. Hee hee!