Thursday, November 22, 2007

FO and jerk chicken

I took Mom's cardi to knit nite and wove in the ends. Now, it's truly finished.


Pattern: Lion Brand Cropped Raglan Sweater
Yarn: Bernat Denimstyle; 6 skeins of weathered rose
Needles: 4.5mm and 5mm Addi Turbo circs
Notes: knitted a longer body and long sleeves, cast on for the small size but knit according to the size medium instructions

I met up with my weekly quilting group today and we tried a new place for lunch called Kiss Ya Mama. It's run by Chef Lisa (of Superstar Chef Challenge). I had the jerk chicken and it was yummy! And huge! I have enough leftover for supper (although, I might have to skip supper since we didn't finish eating til almost 4pm). And I tried the ginger beer - the best that I've ever had. I'll definitely take hubby back there as he will appreciate the huge portions.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who's celebrating today. I am thankful that I will never run out of sock yarn to buy :) LOL!

No comments: