Monday, July 14, 2008

2 more

I've been working diligently on my washcloths. I got 2 more (#s 7 & 8) done this weekend.


Pattern: So Sew and Paw
Yarn: Bernat Handicrafter Cotton
Needles: 5mm Addi Turbos
Notes: I goofed up on the Paw one. I accidentally cast on 1 extra stitch and didn't realize it until I was on row 20-something. So there's 2 columns of stockinette on one side and 3 columns on the other.

Ricky has been driving me nuts the last few days. Around 7pm, he starts pacing the house and crying at me. He's not hungry (cuz that's a different cry). If I give him a brush, he calms down and has a nap. This morning, he jumps up on the bed before 7am and walks up to my pillow and sniffs my head and then cries at me. When I rolled over, I was quite surprised to see him since Phoebe is the head sniffer of the two. Phoebe has been particularly clingy as well. She brought me a freshly killed fur toy yesterday night. I vaguely remember her waking me up with a victory meow. I think they miss hubby who's been away since Fri. But he's back tonite (with a pile of stinky laundry) so they'll be back to normal.

1 comment:

Bea said...

Cute cloths!! Yes my cats get really clingy when Chris is gone. Gus and Abby too for that matter.