Friday, May 4, 2007

blech

My eyes hurt, my butt hurts, and I've been eating junk food all day long. I mentioned in a previous post that I started reading the Benni Harper mystery series by Earlene Fowler. I borrowed books 1-4 last week and finished reading the 4th one on Tues. I went to my local used book store (specializing in mysteries) and bought the next 5 in the series yesterday (that's all they had) and I just finished reading the last book this evening. Talk about a marathon! I also bought my own copies of books 2-4 in the series. There's 4 more books that I haven't read plus I would like to get my hands on book 1. But for now, I think I'll take a break from reading and get back to reality.

There has been no knitting for the last 36 hours or so but there is knitting content. A lovely package from England arrived for me this week. It's the swallowtail shawl that Ronnie (my Wee Tiny Sock recipient) sent me! Isn't it lovely? I wore it to knit nite and received many compliments. She also snuck a pair of handwarmers (based on the pomatomus socks) into the envelope. They're so delicate and warm. Thanks a million, Ronnie!




No comments: