Tuesday, May 15, 2007

quilt FOs and one sock

I was a busy bee yesterday night.


I finished knitting the first Indigo Moon sample sock. I achieved a personal best for knitting a sock - Sat afternoon to Mon night.

After sewing down the picot cuff and weaving in the ends, I sewed down the last 12" of binding on my Night Weave quilt. I took it outside this morning for an artistic photo.



It was still early in the evening so I headed into the sewing room and made up the signature blocks for 3 retirement quilts. One quilt will have japanese themed fabrics, the other quilt will be black and white, and the third quilt will contain floral fabrics. We are using the friendship star block.


And since I was outside with the camera, I took some pictures of the garden: 'Nora Barlow' columbine, allium, ginko biloba, and 'Peppermint' double impatien.


No comments: