I'm entering Ali's contest, just in the nick of time!
I've got another Baby Surprise Jacket on the needles, and hope to have that done in the next week. I've also got half of an entrelac sock done, and hope to have the full pair done sometime in June.
Bigger projects for the summer:
* Skirt out of the Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool. I've swatched, but haven't cast on.
* baby blankets for the two babes that are baking at the moment and due this fall
* Something — another skirt? — out of the bag of Noro Silk Garden that I got from Little Knits
* start on Christmas knitting, so that I don't do it all in November again
* and of course, socks and more socks for me, for the fall!
I owe a bunch of pretty photos — the entrelac sock is so pretty I can't stop looking at it! Hopefully this weekend.