Friday, July 20, 2007

a week of fun

Before I show you some vacation pictures, I wanted to update you on my knitting. First up is my TDF socks.

I wound 4 skeins of yarn (2 brown and 2 indigo) yesterday and I cast on. After a few rounds, I decided that it was too messy knitting 4 socks on 2 circs so I'm going back to knitting one sock at a time on dpns. Not very exciting but I want to keep my sanity.


I took this hand towel on vacation and I'm almost ready to cast off. It kinda looks like a scarf from this angle.

And my Rhapsody sample for Indigo Moon is almost ready to cast off. I just love the colours.

Here begins my vacation pictures. You can skip this section if you want to.

It was very very hot and we spent the first 5 days on the beach by the lake. Here are my nieces with their Daddy:

We rented 2 Sea Doos for 2 days. Hubby got Sea Doo hair after a few hours of riding:


Hubby looked pretty cute with his hair all sticking up.

Yes, I did get to drive one a few times. Sometimes solo and sometimes I let hubby drive.



My niece fell asleep eating cheezie poufs at the beach and when she woke up, she didn't want to eat the one that was in her hand so she put it on her flip flop - saving it for later, I guess.


While we were gone, Ricky found a new place to sleep - partially on the big armchair and partially on the ottoman.


"Wake me up when there's food" - Ricky


Tomorrow, I'll post about the loot that I came home with. So come back.

No comments: