Wednesday, January 17, 2007

First post

I went to knit nite at my lys tonite. While I've been away for Christmas holidays, they started stocking a new fancy schmancy sock yarn - TOFUtsies. Can you believe that it contains "fiber from shrimp and crab shells"? That's just crazy. I bought a skein of 723 Put Your Foot Down. It's got all the colours of the rainbow. I am itching to cast on for a sock right now. My friend and fellow knitter, G (she's going to be posting to this blog, too) has asked me to bring the yarn with me on Sat. so that she can 'fondle' it.





Cat picture of the day: Ricky's got the whole bed to sleep on but he chooses to squeeze his butt onto the neatly folded *clean* laundry. Yeesh.




4 comments:

Dotty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dotty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dotty said...

test comment

Dotty said...

test comment 2