Saturday, January 27, 2007

red, coke, and blue


I think I've kept you in suspense long enough. Here's what all the fabric bits turned into. I don't think my brother-in-law reads this blog so I can post the picture and not spoil the surprise. It turned out a lot better than I expected. I mean what kind of fabric do you use with the Coca Cola? I think the mottled blue/grey worked out well. I am glad that I didn't try to use the french fries fabric that my sister gave me.

My Mom did very well constructing her first short row toe. She's got instructions to knit around and around and around until she's got 7" of foot. Then I'll head over and guide her through the heel construction.

I finished my first Tofutsies sock (feels great on my foot) and my KoolAid yarn has dried (looks awesome) but you'll have to wait for tomorrow's post to see pictures. I am unexpectedly working all day tomorrow so I need some easy blog fodder.

No comments: