Friday, March 21, 2008

all about swaps

A belated thank you to Sarah for a lovely Longing for Spring Swap package.


She sent me enough candy and chocolates to last the rest of the year! The package included some yummy Malabrigo yarn (col. Velvet Grapes), some Lily Sugar'n Cream cotton, a cute stuffed lamb, not one but three (!) sets of purple stitch markers, seeds for my garden, bath stuff, notepad/notebook, and did I mention the candy & chocolate (4 bags in total plus the quilting girl mints) LOL!

And I've joined 2 new swaps - the Monkey Sock Swap and the Wee Tiny Sock Swap (click on the button on the left for more info). Sign ups are closed to the general public for the MSS but the Wee Tiny is currently open until Thurs. So go sign up! I met 2 great friends during the last Wee Tiny - Purling Pirate and Ronnie and I look forward to meeting 2 more.

Have a great Easter!

ETA: Monkey Sock Swap Questionnaire answers posted here.

1 comment:

Melissa Deutsch Scott said...

Hi Dotty: I've copied your Monkey Sock Swap questionairre, so you can delete if you like. :-)