Wednesday, March 5, 2008

need sleep

I am sooo exhausted. Not physical exhaustion but lack of sleep. I have been going to bed early (before 10:30am) and sleeping til about 7am. But my sleep hasn't been deep. I'm either waking up because hubby's rearranging the blankets, I can't roll over because there's a 12lb cat sleeping between my thighs (don't ask), or I'm having weird dreams. I was particularly dreamy yesterday night because I can remember what I was dreaming - Ricky was chewing on the camera case, there was something involving yarn and fabric, and something about hubby. I'm feeling so bleary that I might even skip knit nite since I have to get up early tomorrow morning to get ready for my quilting group's potluck lunch (the garlic is roasting right now because I won't have time in the morning). And then Friday is the Fiberfest!!!!

The Rivendell sock is progressing very nicely. I found three missing symbols in chart 1 and a k2tog should be an ssk. I should remember to email the designer about that. The sock doesn't look like much when it's on the needles.


Ah, that's much better...


I still can't capture the colours in the yarn. Sigh...

Ricky doesn't have any problems sleeping.


He has problems with me taking pictures of him and disturbing his beauty sleep. Yesterday, Phoebe was sleeping on her head and she was snoring so loudly that I had to lean over and jab her so that she would stop. I know, I'm mean but she was loud!

2 comments:

PurlingPirate said...

Oh my gosh, I know right where you are coming from! I could hardly make it through my day today. I will keep my fingers crossed that we both sleep well tonight.

Phyl said...

Just be glad that Ricky & Phoebe allow you to sleep in THEIR bed. : )