I am making great strides on the Bonita shirt. After leaving it for about 6 months, I've completed the back & front. Plus I've knitted both sleeves. I tried to take some pictures but they're just lousy. The sheen of the cotton messes up the camera. My concerns about running out of yarn were completely unfounded. I have 2 whole balls left! That's plenty for the i-cord edging and the hem. Speaking of the hem, I am toying with the idea of changing the hem to either a picot edge or i-cord (to match the neck and sleeve/armhole). I think the i-cord will curl too much so I'll probably go with the picot edge. This project is on the back burner until I wash and dry the swatch. My row and stitch gauge are almost identical and I am worried that the i-cord will shrink too much causing the edges to pucker. If the swatch looks weird then I'll go up a needle size.
No sock progress at all. However, there has been stash enhancement - some KP Telemark in Bayberry and KP Shadow in Oregon Coast and Redwood Forest.
I am disappointed that the Redwood Forest is so dark but I'm glad I had the foresight to order Oregon Coast at the same time. I need 2 yarns (one DK and one lace) with good contrast to make a hat featured in an article by Meg Swansen called Armenian Knitting in the Vogue Knitting winter 05/06 issue. This technique is a cross between intarsia and fair-isle. You trap/carry the colour in the back like fair-isle but it's an intarsia-like motif. And get this - the carried colour is supposed to show on the front! I probably won't start this anytime soon since it's too warm to wear hats.